Mint tomatoes. A quick and surprisingly delicious tapa
- cherry tomatoes or small tomatoes of your choice
- olive oil
- fresh mint
- grease a baking tray with some olive oil or use baking paper
- cut the tomatoes in half. Remove some of the pips with a spoon, not necessary to remove them all.
- Put on the baking tray and sprinkle each tomato with some finely chopped garlic, finely chopped fresh mint and some salt.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and put in a preheated oven approximately 20 minutes, 200C
Serve at room temperature!